AboutWho I AmShopContact

7.31.2014

Finding Hope in Your Future

We all have tough roads that we feel like we'll never reach the end. We have worries that we feel will never go away. We all face circumstances that seem like they'll never work out for good.

Often when we are going through something difficult it is hard to see the good in it and find God's perspective. It's hard to see the future and have hope. It's hard to know that all things will work out for good. It's hard trusting in God and leaving our struggles, feelings and worries in His hands. Sometimes situations are hard and things just seem to not work out the way we wished, but God's planning is always perfect. He knows what He's doing in your life and He's got a reason why you should wait or take a different path.



Letting things go, leaving worries in God's hands and trusting Him with my future is one of the hardest things I have had to do, but I know when I do put my trust in Him He will always provide. He always has provided for me and I know when I seek Him He always will guide me and be my strength.

Through the many valleys and storms it has been hard to find the strength to carry on, confidence to face the world, courage to take a big step and find the love to show to others when criticism is all I seemed to receive. But through it all God has shown me that He will be my stronghold. He will be my strength to carry on. He will be my confidence. He will give me love when I feel rejected. He will be there with me to the end. Others will come and go, but He will remain with me always.

Sometimes this life can seem quite lonely. Friends seem far, nobody seems to understand quite what you are feeling. Your days seem to be filled with pain. God can use even the most difficult of situations for a great purpose. He is drawing you closer to Him. He is there for you and won't leave you when everyone else does. He will never say goodbye. He is, and always will be with you.

I Peter 5:10
After you have suffered a little while, He will restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 

1 comment:

  1. I love that verse from 1 Peter. Beautiful reminders, Britt.

    ReplyDelete